JOB DESCRIPTION :
EXPERIENCED ROOFING SALES REP service residential and commercial leads in the GTA for roof replacement / repair projects for all slope and flat roof applications, roof repairs, eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding, skylights, etc.
This is a opportunity to utilize a skill set in roofing to bring your roofing experience and knowledge to customers who are looking to bring in an established roofing company of 45 years, to take care of their roofing restoration and renovation projects.
- Meeting with homeowners and building owners at their properties
- Assessing condition and quality of their existing roof and connected systems
- Preparing estimates using an Excel spreadsheet system
- Conducting sales presentations and discussing scope of work
- Submitting work orders on sold jobs - including photos, diagrams and measurements
- Experienced in estimating and selling roofing or home renovation projects
- Competent in evaluating roof conditions accurately
- Flexible schedule and ability to work evenings and weekends to meet with customers
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must provide a criminal background check
- Reliable, punctual and familiar with Toronto neighbourhoods
- Own vehicle with ladder racks is strongly preferred (weekly compensation available for work related mileage if using own truck)
- Competitive commission - weekly payroll
- Potential to earn a six-figure income
- Cell phone will be provided
- Benefits available after six months
- Positive team and work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Application Questions - Indeed to ask candidates the following:
- How many years of roof renovation sales experience do you have?
- How many years of roofing experience ( repairs, replacements) do you have?
- Do you have a G driver's licence
- Are you computer literate with regard to sales related use.
Job Type: Full-time
- Roofing Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- G (Preferred)
- English (Required)