Pizza Hotline is currently hiring Part-Time inbound Independent Customer Service Representatives to work remotely from home. We are looking for friendly, energetic, and dedicated individuals who can work independently. We provide on-the-job training and ongoing support. There are many opportunities for advancement to supervisory and senior positions within the company, both inside and out of the call centre, as experience is gained.
We are a company marked by passion, excellence, and innovation and are looking for individuals to join the team who embody those same values. It’s never been a better time to join Pizza Hotline, and we can’t wait to bring you on.
Please include in your resume what your current availability is, as well as whether you have your own form of transportation or if you rely on public transit as the training happens at our Call Centre location.
- Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Strong active listening skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Previous call centre experience is an asset.
- Must be available on all holidays, Halloween, Boxing Day, and New Year's Eve (ALL HOURS).
- Internet connection – DSL or Cable High Speed with a minimum upload speed of 0.6 Mbps (600 Kbps) or greater and download speed of 6 Mbps
- Must dedicate the Internet connection to the order-taking computer
- Use of a router to share internet connection cannot be used while service provider is working/ no routers is preferred
- Must have Chrome installed on Computer
- Genuine version of Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10 and 1 GB of RAM or more
- Administrative Rights on the computer
- USB headset
- Monitor size must be 17” or greater
- Manage high volume of inbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow call centre “scripts” when handing different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs and provide recommendations and information to best meet their requests.
- Input all customer details and order information into Point of Sales system.
- Meet personal and team stat targets with approximately 2 weeks in house training depending on speed and quality of calls.
Hours of Work:
10-40 hours per week, primarily dinner hours and weekends. We are seeking individuals willing to work 2-5 hour shifts on Friday and Saturday primarily, with the availability to work at additional times during the week as required. Individuals available between the hours of 4pm and 12:00am will be given priority as well as people willing to work on a "on call" schedule.
Our hours of operation are 10:30am – 1:00am Sunday through Thursday, and 10:30am – 3:00am Friday and Saturday.
Job Type: Part-time and Full-Time
Compensation: 3% base commission on total sales of completed orders placed (before taxes and delivery). If available for an "on call" schedule, compensation will be higher for those times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)