**PLEASE READ COMPLETE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW OUR APPLICATION PROCESS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**
Position Title: Customer Service & Office Coordinator
Revision: Jul 2023
The Office Coordinator’s role is to support all aspects of the business. The OC will have an active role in supporting staff in all aspects of the business including but not limited to process and policy adherence, data entry, inventory procurement, scheduling, and with a special focus on customer support. The incumbent will ensure optimal customer service, act as a key player in maintaining the company reputation, and act as a liaison between customers, technicians and management. Being responsible for answering customer requests by phone, email and through our internal systems, the Coordinator will maintain efficient communications and contribute to the growth of the company by actively participating in converting customer requests into sales. This is a position that will require some office presence but may also be partially performed remotely (from your home office). Basco Calgary is a growing company, and this new role will evolve based on the dynamic needs of the organization and around the incumbent’s natural abilities and ambitions.
Critical position results / Most important things needed from this position:
1. Customers are receiving outstanding customer service: Phones requests are answered immediately or missed calls returned within minutes, emails enquiries are treated within hours, quotes are obtained within 24hrs and followed up within 3 days. Customer relationships are viewed as a priority and tended to with care, efficiency, and professionalism.
2. Information in our ERP system is up to date, leads receive ongoing follow ups every two days, quotes receive ongoing follow ups every three days, and our conversion rates are trending upward and contributing to our sales growth.
3. All scheduling of our technician routes is done in a way to optimize a rapid customer service and minimize driving time.
4. All orders are followed up regularly, and inventory kept at optimal levels.
5. Active collaboration with our CRM contributes to our current targeted areas of growth.
6. Our systems, company processes and documentation are up to date, and regularly reviewed to drive continuous improvements.
7. A source of true leverage. The GM can rely on the OC to handle administrative tasks so that he can focus ON the business.
(In no particular order, and non-exhaustive list)
· Maintaining excellence in customer service for incoming customer demands.
· Answering phone calls as a priority, and returning missed calls / voicemails in a timely manner.
· Answering email demands from customers and following up actively and efficiently to maximize lead conversion (through phone calls, emails and ERP / CRM systems).
· Creating new leads in ERP / CRM systems following customer calls and following up daily to optimize customer experience and lead conversion.
· Requesting adequate information from customers in order to generate quotes.
· Generating basic quotes following initial customer conversations through phone / emails.
· Optimizing quotes conversions and contributing to increasing sales through efficient follow ups on existing / old quotes.
· Managing the schedule for technicians / estimators to ensure timely onsite follow ups on initial quotes, timely completion of approved work, and efficient routes for each technician.
· Generate purchase orders to ensure adequate shop inventory and supply for the execution of approved work.
· Ensuring that customer expectations are fully met and acting as a customer-business liaison.
· Tracking customer satisfaction through weekly customer satisfaction email surveys.
· Providing administrative support to management and field technicians.
· Playing an active role and co-lead Start-of-Day meetings.
· Managing accounts receivable to meet payment targets.
· Follow and contribute to implementing company Standard Operating Procedures.
· Collaborating with new clients acquisition and sales growth by actively managing the CRM.
· Any other related tasks outlined by the evolving and growth of the business AND based on the incumbent’s natural abilities and ambitions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Small business accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable & inventory.
- Experience with CRM database management.
- Ability to multitask.
- Reliable with patience and professionalism.
- Team player with high level of dedication.
- A strong belief in the Basco Core Values, and commitment to upholding them in every task.
- Excellent communication skills with proven customer service experience.
- Ability to think outside the box and find solutions to unique challenges.
- Desire to learn and exceed customer expectations.
- High level of autonomy and ability to work by yourself.
- Impeccable written & spoken English.
- Full proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office.
- The candidate reports directly to the General Manager.
- Must demonstrate high level of judgment and people skills in order to complete tasks and resolve occasional problems while discussing with customers.
- Must be able to work autonomously to accomplish most tasks.
- Must respect Company’s work procedures and safety standards.
- Must report incidents / problems to the General Manager.
Work conditions :
- Full time position (40-44 hrs per week, 5 days/week).
- Hours of work generally from 7:45am to 4:15pm, some overtime may be required at times.
- Pay rate based on experience and proven results while performing work.
- Company laptop computer provided.
- Company cell phone provided.
- Some in-office presence required with some flexibility to work from home.
- This position requires extended computer use and extensive phone interactions with customers.
- Salaried position $48,000 to 52,000 per year.
- Vacation entitlement is 2 weeks (10 days) per year. Vacations are earned starting with the first day of employment.
- Company paid benefits package available after the three-month probation.
BASCO CORE VALUES:
- Meticulous, Conscientious in work practices at all times
- Respect of our clients
- Honesty / Trustworthiness
- Approachability, Ability to engage with people
- Positive attitude towards life
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Orderly and organized work standards
HOW TO APPLY:
If you truly feel that you are the right candidate to join our team, please complete our online Application Form by copying the following link on your browser. Candidate who do not complete our Application Form will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB