Our Bracebridge location is gearing up for a busy patio season and is looking for it's newest addition to our team. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to work hard in a fast paced environment who are customer service oriented.
- Sell home furnishings and patio furniture.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer service standards are exceeded.
- Create visual displays in the store and maintain signage.
- Support store operations by accurately and efficiently completing paperwork and POS transactions.
- Ensure compliance and consistent execution of company policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and provide them with an exceptional service experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail experience is an asset.
- Ability to lift/move stock weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient on POS sales register and/or computer system.
- Flair for interior decor/ merchandising an asset
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays shifts.
Who We Are Looking For
- We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, and team oriented individual to join our store team.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, sales-driven and have the desire to advance their career with DOT Furniture
- Sales Associates are paid hourly plus a commission incentive based on sales performance
- Retail experience is a must and a love for customer service.
- This position is not for the average retail candidate, it is for a highly skilled , highly motivated person who is willing to do what it takes to get results.
- Store operates with 4-6 staff during the summer and maybe 3 in the winter.
- Please apply , if you are ready to work hard , put in the hours , drive the sales, have several years of retail high volume luxury product.
Application Deadline: 2021-06-14
Expected Start Date: 2021-06-14
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (preferred)