Inbound Customer Service Representative
National Nutrition is Canada’s award winning, number one online and in-store retailer of nutritional supplements. In 2014 and 2017 we were voted Canada’s best health food store – in large part because of the great people who work with us each day.
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
National Nutrition’s mission is to exceed out customers expectations every time. No matter what your role within the organization, we all have an important role in providing great customer service.
We are looking for career minded individuals who enjoy and take pride in providing excellent customer service. Those who thrive on working hard in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment.
We want to invest in you and your personal growth within our organization. You’ll need to bring a positive attitude, a passion for exceeding customers expectations, ambition, and motivation.
National Nutrition has opportunities for all of its employees
- Excellent employee discounts
- RRSP Program
- Excellent opportunities for Career Growth
- Strong culture of promoting from within
- Education programs that offer certification
Education programs for Personal/Professional Growth- Supplier webinars, online training, company seminars.
***Location: Orillia, ON***
Number of positions available: 2 Full-time Position available
Department: Customer Service – Call Centre
Reports to: CEO & CCO
Rate of Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 – depending on experience
Start Date: September 2019
Natural Health Product Knowledge & experience is considered an asset
Expected Availability: Must be available weekdays, evenings & weekends
You are expected to have a command of each of the professional skills below:
- 1+ year(s) experience in Customer Service, and/or Retail environment
- 1+ year(s) with Health Food Store work experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Approachable and friendly demeanour
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Initiative to maintain productivity without direction
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Answer telephones quickly and proficiently
- Assist with other departments including Sales, shipping, marketing and retail.
- Take customer orders over the phone
- Answer voicemail messages and emails on a daily basis
- Participate in ongoing learning, including supplier training's, webinars, and telephone training's
- Follow up with customers with additional information require for order processing
- Work with sales and shipping departments to identify and implement improvements to current services
Do you think you would make a great addition to our dedicated team? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Please note, that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
What customers are saying about National Nutrition
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)