Bikini Village is the destination of brands sought after by Canadians for swimwear and beachwear. Offering a wide selection of signed models, Bikini Village meets the diverse needs of women and men in terms of silhouette and style. Founded in 1978 and owned since 2015 by Boutique La Vie en Rose Inc., whose President and CEO is François Roberge, the chain now has 54 stores in Canada, mainly located in Eastern Canada.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent assists the Senior Visual Presentation Specialist to provide daily support to the department. They will be called upon to work in collaboration with the entire team to ensure the proper management of the information between the department and the stores.
- Participate in the research, development and realization of window concepts;
- Collaborate in the preparation of the planograms and regroup the samples;
- Ensure the organization of the test store for planograms and presentations;
- Participate in the creation of planograms;
- Perform and evaluate performance reports;
- Ensure store requests are fulfilled as well as maintaining the visual presentation inventory;
- Write guidelines for folding, hanging and installing showcases, including photos and explanatory texts;
- Perform the necessary tests and validations during project development;
- Place model orders and inventory tracking;
- Participate occasionally in store openings and workshops;
- Visit occasionally the stores of our various banners, as well as the competition with the visual presentation team.
- Diploma in fashion marketing, presentation design or equivalent;
- 1 to 3 years of retail experience;
- Creativity and open-mindedness
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once;
- Strong autonomy;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Team spirit;
- Essential bilingualism (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment;
- Photoshop an asset.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.