Technical Service Delivery Manager II
(Fineos Claims system, WCB Cust. Online Services and Lotus Notes/Sharepoint)
Regina Head Office
Are you ready to lead a team committed to digital transformation of WCB online services? Are you familiar with agile development, automated test and deployments and the latest Java technologies such as J2EE, JPA, EJB3,JSF, &AJAX, development of API’s to integrate with the WCB ecosystem and mobile development? Are you committed to become a trusted business partner in providing excellent customer service to the workers and employers of Saskatchewan? Then this may be the position for you!
The Technical Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ITS application systems, specifically the Fineos Claims system, WCB Customer Online Services and Lotus Notes (migrating to SharePoint). The position is accountable for the delivery and management of business demands in addition to sourcing, designing, developing, deployment, delivery and ongoing maintenance of the aforementioned systems.
An important part of this role is to oversee the development life cycle, manage a portfolio of legacy and new information technology investments, and applying new technology best practices towards the development of data, online and digital media solutions while supporting the strategic, tactical and operational needs of WCB. Experience with cloud deployments and SharePoint development will be essential.
As a manager at WCB you are committed to creating a customer centric organization that seeks to add value for our customers through a culture of continuous process improvement.
- A university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited university in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as an IT professional in a medium to larger systems environments with demonstrated experience in progressively responsible roles.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years’ experience in a management, technical lead, team lead, or senior programmer analyst position leading individual and team performance for a service delivery team
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience as a senior programmer or technical lead with expertise in one or more of the core systems of responsibility. This includes managing application development, design documents project management, planning and information technology administration.
- A minimum of 2 years in assisting with information technology strategies and development of applications, architectures and roadmaps.
- Experience developing or managing ITS application systems, specifically SharePoint/Lotus Notes, Fineos and WCB Customer Online Services will be required.
- Knowledge and background of the financial and insurance industries will be favorable.
Equivalent combination of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge, skill and competence, may be considered.
Application deadline: February 17, 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- management: 5 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)