We are looking for an experienced Gradesman to join our team here at Complete Utility Contractors.
We offer competitive wages, extended medical and dental benefits. If you want to be a long-term employee with the ability to continually develop and learn new skills, training opportunities, development, and career growth then we want to hear from you!!
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
- Experience using survey instruments to establish correct line and grade for construction and road building projects.
- Experience using GPS equipment.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret civil construction plans and drawings.
- Accurately calculate or extrapolate finished elevations
- Capable to work alongside the surveyor/engineer.
- Ability to achieve correct grade by guiding equipment operators to adjust grade.
- Ability to measure distances from reference points or offsets to accurately install utilities
- Ability to verify curvature of graded surface area using a hand level
- Proficient knowledge of WorkSafeBC standards and policies
- Be able to adapt to changing work environments and hours
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday