Have you ever thought about getting into IT and don't know where to start? Come work for Deluxe and support our small business customers.
Receives inbound calls, email, or chats from customers regarding questions and/or issues with products and services (i.e. websites, email, web design, social media, etc.) tests, troubleshoots, and provides support to basic technical issues (i.e. forgot password, setting up an email account, errors with websites, etc.)
- First interface of customer support - responds to customer inquiries via phone/chat to resolve issues, as well as addresses issues received through a ticketing system.
- Professionally answers incoming customer service calls and chats (pre-sales, support issues).
- Resolving issues (pre-sales, sales, support, technical support issues) placed through our ticketing system(s).
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 0 years
Experience: 1 year
Reference ID: 210802WD
Expected start date: 2021-05-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $13.00-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place