Who we are:
Citadel offers premium protective coating products and services. We provide the best corrosion protection services to fleet vehicles throughout Ontario.
We are well funded and backed by a local Toronto investment firm. In addition, we own the exclusive rights to distribute coating products and services from a US based manufacturer. Our goal is to provide the best corrosion protection services to fleet operators in Ontario.
Who you are:
Do you like the automotive industry, working outdoors, and having a change of scenery daily? Citadel provides this and more. We are currently looking to hire a Mobile Service Technician (Crew Lead) for our mobile fleet crews.
Let’s give you a purpose:
Our mobile fleet crew is responsible for the application of corrosion products to customer vehicles on site. The Crew Lead will undergo one week of paid training and orientation and accompany experienced crews for on-the-job training.
As the business grows, the Crew Lead will manage and work along with a crew of 2 - 4 Technicians and maintain accurate records of work accomplished. Crew leads are provided with tablets containing digital work orders to stay up to date on schedules and job site locations.
Crew members are equipped with company trucks set up with air assisted spray systems. The Crew Lead and technicians are required to work outdoors, accessing the undercarriage of various types of vehicles, applying product and washing the vehicles and site after work is complete. Crews may stay on the road for days, completing jobs in succession, and staying overnight in hotels. Travel expenses are covered by Citadel.
Secondary tasks when not servicing customers on-site will include:
- Assembly and maintenance of Spray Systems and components for fleet use and/or otherwise
- Weekly checks of Fleet Equipment and maintenance as needed
- Oversight of product usage and stock supplies
- Upkeep of warehouse space and tools
- Assisting in the implementation of and administering Citadel’s inventory system
- Shipping and Receiving for all product lines, equipment, and supplies
What you’ll bring along:
As one of the first hires, there are both plenty of growth opportunities and plenty of responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be someone who is accountable, willing to be hands-on, has a high degree of ownership and willingness to take on work, and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work outdoors, in various temperatures and elements
- Willing and able to travel, occasionally trips may be as long as a week
- Flexible (able to work evenings and/or weekends as needed)
- Management / Foreman experience
- Basic computer and mobile device skills
- Ability to work on iPad, using cloud-based applications
- Ability to manage workflow, troubleshoot, and set pace for crew
- Potential for evening and weekend work during peak season
- Ability to stand for long periods, lift up to 60lbs
- Trade / Mechanical Skills
- Good communication skills
The following skills will be assets to a successful candidate:
- Knowledge or experience with air compressors, pumps, and spray equipment
- Painting, Plumbing or Small Engine Repair
What we have to offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Potential to impact the trajectory of a new, and fast growing business
Job Types: Permanent, Seasonal
Contract length: 7 months
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- automotive technician: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License (required)
Application deadline: 2022-06-06
Expected start date: 2022-06-06