Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
2755 190 St, Surrey, British Columbia, V3S 3W6
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we’re here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We’re looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
Why is this role important?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Records shipment data, including weight, charges and space availability
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes
- Completes reports
- Manage schedule of shipments for vendors
- Ensures that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork
- Shift timings: Night Shift- 9pm – 5am Monday/Tuesday off
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be able to clearly and concisely communicate with employees of the organization
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must have knowledge of MS Office
- Must have Excel experience
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays if necessary
- Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
Type of Role:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.