Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Loyalty and Partnerships group / Canadian Banking in Canada ensuring all customer impacting issues resolutions, including fraud and security issues management in support of the team’s goal to provide a seamless experience to customers on the Scene program. Including delivery of customer impacting projects. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Manage program operations across all partners including tracking issues, raising tickets for resolution, and working with stakeholders to troubleshoot, identify root causes, and align on solutions.
Manage process mapping of the Rewards program in partnership with the Controls team and develop Standard Operating Procedures for Rewards team.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Manage external partners on customer escalation resolution and oversee the entire customer escalation process
- Management of call center processes, issues resolutions and reporting, including call audits
- Support internal Fraud and security teams to ensure escalation cases are resolved with minimal customer impact
- Lead end-to-end implementations and project integrations – work closely with partners, technology teams and various Stakeholders to evaluate possible solutions and determine the best way forward, obtain estimates, develop solutions, review detailed requirements and question approaches, identify gaps, ensure alignment across partners, gain stakeholder approvals, keep projects on-track, and conduct business validation to ensure the project is successfully executed.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for third party rewards partner(s) and will need to build and maintain partner relationships for all operational concerns
- Develop and deploy operational strategy that aligns with business unit and Bank objectives.
- Continually analyze and develop recommendations for process improvements with focus on implementing digital enabled solutions that will standardize, streamline and save cost.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education and Other Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing Business Operations
- Experience in a Canadian financial services marketplace, products, and services, loyalty/rewards
- Experience with Customer Service Management, Campaign Management and Customer facing Web-Mobile platforms
- Experience in Call center is an asset
Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.