Hiring for a Market Development Representative in Toronto for a company that specializes in helping organizations connect ans automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements.
- Create and drive lead generation in designated enterprise accounts for account executives
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Drive awareness into prospect base through regular email and call campaigns
- Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate with direct sales to ensure alignment
- Make outbound calls to enterprise prospects who are deemed to reside in one of company's core vertical markets
- Share information about the product and ask questions about the prospect's business intentions
- Discern potential for purchase and schedule appointments with those who are of good potential to the Sales Account Executives to pursue
- Record prospect information in CRM data baseBasic Qualifications
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of complex sales cycles and solution selling tactics
- Consistent over achievement in past experience
- Motivated by individual and team achievement
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
Location: Toronto, ON
How can you reach OPUS EMPLOYMENT?
- Send us an email
- Call us on 905.499.2795
- Register with us on www.opusemployment.com
OPUS Employment is dedicated in connecting you with the latest employment opportunities across the GTA.
Our ‘people-first’ approach will allow you to experience impeccable service and a long-term relationship with our company!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Market Development Representative: 2 years (Preferred)