Do you have a combination of 2 wheel passion, off road enthusiasm and extensive knowledge
of power sports?
Rallye Motoplex is an authorized BMW Motorrad , Ducati , G3 Boats , Indian Motorcycle , Polaris ,
Polaris Slingshot , Suncatcher , Suzuki , Triumph and Yamaha dealership in Dieppe, New
Brunswick . Along with a large selection of new models , Rallye Motoplex carries a wide variety of
pre-owned models . Rallye Motoplex has a full sales , service and parts department , as well as
the largest Apparel department in Atlantic Canada.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-oriented dealership and we
develop long term partnerships with our clients based on fairness, trust and integrity. Our
employees work together to achieve the successes we have attained.
- Work directly with Sales Specialists and face to face with clients.
- Ensure all aspects of customer relationships receive ongoing attention to grow and
elevate customer loyalty.
- Build and maintain a highly effective sales staff focused on excelling at sales goals and
targets while maintaining above average customer satisfaction levels.
- Above-average ambition and desire to succeed; be highly self-disciplined and intensely
- Expert sales and marketing skills with strong focus on the customer experience
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with a sound sense of judgment in assessment of
business development priorities.
- Must have a verifiable success record within the powersports retail industry..
Attainment of targets will result in a 6-figure income for the successful candidate along with full
company benefits, RSP plan and an opportunity to grow within Rallye Motors Auto Group.
Ideally you will have not only an avid interest, but experience with the powersports
vehicles and products which we are so enthusiastic about. Previous sales experience within this
industry would be an asset,
Job Type: Full-time