We are looking for a candidate who is:
· Eager to Learn
Custom Car Posters is a family run e-commerce business that specializes in customizable automotive fine art. Our small print shop is located in Vancouver (Kerrisdale Area) in a newly renovated garage on our property. As our business is rapidly growing, we are looking to fill a full-time position as a Shipping Clerk/Print Production Assistant.
Duties and Expectations
The primary responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk/Print Production Assistant will be packaging and shipping, as well as assisting in the production of prints.
- Package finished prints for shipping
- Local deliveries and pick-ups in company vehicle
- Communicate with our courier partners to arrange pick-ups/deliveries
- Use shipping software to create shipping labels
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Receive and manage inventory
- Assist in the production of prints (with guidance from supervisor)
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Fluent in English
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· Good communication skills
· Must have a valid BC driver’s license with a clean driving record
· General computer skills in a PC environment (Word, Excel, Email)
· Some moderately heavy lifting (of up to approximately 30 lb) is required.
· Knowledge of various makes/models of cars is an asset
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply with your cover letter and resume. We thank all interested applicants; however we will contact only those who meet our requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.20-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Mask and sanitizers are provided. There is no need to interact with customers. We are all vaccinated here and wear masks.
- Driver's License (required)