Sprigwind Immigration is looking for a dynamic and experienced person to fill the position of Immigration Consultant Assistant.The incumbent must have good immigration knowledge, office technology skills, organizational skills and customer service skills to assist the immigration team in a fast-paced and growing business. As part of the team of Springwind Immigration, you will be encourage to develop your skills and advance professionally within the firm.
· Maintain electronic records in a paperless business environment
· Create Applicant Profiles in the Immigration Case Management System
· Answer all incoming phone calls, manage the general E-mail.
· Assist in filling up the Immigration applications.
· Request information from clients based upon the type of application.
· Filing, Maintenance and storage of closed and current files
· Monitor document submission deadlines and document expiry dates
· Prepare correspondences (emails, letters)
· Prepare reports
· Plan and prioritize casework
· Identify issues and report solutions
· Provide administrative support to the Immigration Consultant
· Assist in digital marketing activities, such as posting immigration related news and articles in Wechat Blog, linkedin, facebook and Twitter.
- Design immigration project and workshop posters.
- May assist in employment recruitment efforts.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
· College or university diploma
· English and Mandarin proficiency (spoken and written)
· Have at least 2 years of experience in an immigration firm or as a paralegal. License with ICCRC is an asset.
· Strong data entry skills and attention to detail.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word, PowerPoint, Publisher) and other software for designing posters.
· Proven ability to process multiple files concurrently
· Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
· Good aptitude for customer service
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good research skills
· Ability to listen to instructions and collaborate as a team and good interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills;
· Strong attention to detail;
·· Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with a strong sense of urgency to achieve results;
- Ability to set goal, make a plan, implement plan and ability to reflect on the progress of the work, constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency.
Application deadline: 2020-08-14
Expected start date: 2020-08-10
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $31,200.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- immigration case worker: 3 years (Preferred)
- Scarborough, ON (Preferred)