Rimkus (www.rimkus.com) is a worldwide leader in Engineering and Technical Consulting. With our global workforce, we have experienced organic growth of 8-12% each year. Rimkus experts specialize in building envelope, structural engineering, MEP services, forensic consulting, dispute resolution, construction management services, solutions built for the environment, and help develop better products and processes for the consumer, industrial, and healthcare industries. NOW IS THE TIME to join this growing and stable company.
Benefits provided which include Life Insurance, Extended Health Care which consist of: Medical, Dental and Vision Care, as well as some other great perks such as: RRSP/DPSP Programs, paid days off, a referral bonus, as well as a gym membership to GoodLife Fitness. Our company welcomes upskilling and celebrates continuous education in various professional fields. We look forward to meeting with you!
Do you enjoy helping others find their purpose? Are you a Talent professional looking to find a team where you can make a difference?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our operations in Canada. In this role, you will administer and oversee the company’s corporate recruiting efforts across all provinces. This will include recruiting, sourcing, screening, and interviewing job applicants for job vacancies (part-time, full-time, temporary, catastrophe, and contract personnel). You will also post engaging job advertisements; source/screen candidates; conduct background and reference checks; oversee pre-employment drug testing; and manage the entire recruiting/placement effort, from initial application to hire. You will be tracking your activity and managing your jobs/candidates within the company’s Applicant Tracking System.
Your Day to Day Will Be:
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing, and recommending applicants for hire.
- Securing incoming job requisitions from managers and preparing and posting employment ads. You may also be posting jobs internally to notify existing employees of job vacancies.
- Using print, Internet, and web-based recruiting tools to find qualified applicants. It is a tight labor market and will require that you are proactively searching resume databases and job boards for available talent. You may also be participating in on-campus recruiting efforts or job fairs and travelling to district offices for recruiting assistance.
- Assisting in creating interview agendas and serving as liaison during interviews and employee orientations.
- Performing applicant background checks—including criminal, education, professional licensure, and reference checks prior to hire.
- Preparing written job offers and rejection letters.
- Overseeing the pre-employment drug testing process and securing test results to ensure eligibility for hire.
- Regular consultations with hiring managers to ensure their staffing needs are being met.
- Coordinating relocation services for new hires who relocate to accept employment.
- Preparing monthly status reports on open job vacancies and filled jobs.
- Maintaining and entering job applicant data into the company’s Applicant Tracking System, in compliance with Affirmative Action recordkeeping requirements.
- Providing non-recruiting administrative and professional support to the HR team on special projects.
To Perform Well and Be Successful, You Will Need:
- An Associate’s level degree or higher required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten years’ recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including applicant tracking systems, word processing, spreadsheets, and database software (MSWord, Excel, and Outlook).
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, and the organizational skills needed to establish priorities, and meet deadlines. These are a critical skills.
- The ability to read, analyze, and understand technical qualifications as deemed necessary for recruitment/job placement.
- To be able to respond in writing or verbally to inquiries from job applicants, management, team members, and vendors.
- To be able to produce and disseminate correspondence (i.e., emails, letters, etc.) and reports from Applicant Tracking System.
- To exhibit strong vendor management skills as they relate to recruitment activities (i.e. search firms and job boards).
- To be perceptive, capable of interacting and communicating with individuals at all levels.
- A clear understanding of corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
This will be an onsite position in our Mississauga office with a 6 month evaluation to consider moving to a hybrid schedule.
How to Apply:
At Rimkus, we value a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel valued and respected. We are committed to creating a work environment that supports and celebrates the unique perspectives and experiences of all employees. If you share our commitment to diversity and inclusivity and are excited about joining a welcoming and supportive team, we encourage you to apply for our open positions. We are an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Recruiting: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-24