Position: Customer Service Specialists, Full-time only
- Year-round, Full-time (40 hrs per week) - you will be working Saturdays
- This is a physically demanding job, applicants must have lots of stamina.
- Part-time or seasonal applications will NOT be considered
Number of Positions: 2
Wage: Remuneration appropriate to experience, these are career positions and will be paid appropriately.
Closing Date: June 21, 2019
Apply by supplying a cover letter and your resume, complete with references.
First, you must love Cupper's amazing coffees.
Second, you must be an exceptional communicator who is confidant and outgoing. No wallflowers need apply!
Third, we are looking for self-motivated, experienced people that possess a strong work ethic and can keep up with our team of CS Specialists.
We care about our customers, our community and our business, which is why we have such a strong focus on Customer Service. We are always raising the bar of our "Cupper's customer experience." Our goal is to "make someone's day," with every single customer. It's what we're famous for (that, and our freshly roasted coffee, of course!)
You'll join our team and learn the ropes, take on responsibilities and incorporate your skills for each new role you master. We value cooperation, support and respect, which help us maintain our fun and lighthearted work environment.
Your skills will add value to Cupper's in the following ways:
- Create positive customer experiences and build relationships and customer retention.
- Generate value through product knowledge and promotion & sale of coffee, tea, and supporting products.
- Encourage positive team environment, participate in meetings, trainings and events.
- Perform shared team duties (retail and wholesale) including: process payments, take and fill orders, assist with inventory and promotions, maintain cleanliness standards to provide a clean and safe store environment.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Support business objectives.
- Extensive CS experience.
- Proven sales experience.
- Availability to work a full-time schedule, 40 hours every week, year-round, Saturdays included.
- Physical stamina and energy is essential.
- Education: must have completed High School Diploma.
- Post Secondary business education or formal CS training is an asset.
SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Can you effectively prioritize tasks and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions?
- Do you have extensive experience and success working on a team?
- Are you self-motivated? Do you have high energy and lots of enthusiasm?
- Do you have analytical skills with high attention to details?
- Can you work successfully on your own?
Closing Date: June 21, 2019
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Lethbridge, AB (Required)
- English (Required)