Sweet Jesus was born out of a love for experimentation. As leaders in the confectionery game, the goal is to combine conceptual thinking with high-quality ingredients and products, in an effort to make something that tastes and looks, unlike anything you’ve ever seen and had before. Toronto born and globally grown; Sweet Jesus is the little ice cream shop that wouldn't quit.
Sweet Jesus is looking for highly motivated, outgoing and dynamic Cone Artists to join our team!
Cone Artists are product aficionados, cross-trained to work at the cash station, in the kitchen and on the line, as needed. As a cashier, they are the ultimate brand ambassadors, making people happy and keeping the line moving. On the food prep side, Cone Artists deliver creative and amazing ice cream experiences, preparing all ingredients and assembling cones to order.
On the regular:
- Cashing customers through, accepting cash and card transactions
- Responsible for counting float at the end of the shift
- Answering product questions
- assembling the cones to order, following recipe specifications ensuring consistent quality
- Follow all food handling rules and regulations
- Maintain par level for mise en place
What we’re looking for:
- 1 – 3 years’ service experience
- High school diploma required
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)