Lion's Gate operations is looking for experienced BC Licensed Private Investigators, preferable dual licensed as Security Workers, for a dynamic role in support of our clients.
The candidate would preferably have prior law enforcement, corrections, sheriffs or military experience.
The work is on a casual 'as and when required' basis. There are no guaranteed hours however you must be able to work full time hours if required as the current demand requires coverage for several months. You must be a current licensed Private Investigator in the Province of BC.
Pay rate is determined by knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience as determined by Lions Gate.
Please ensure you attach a resume and cover letter when you apply.
Expected start date: 2021-06-07
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $30.00-$42.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
All staff are required to wear full PPE as per the client's requirements.
- How many years of Law Enforcement, Corrections, Sheriffs or Military experience do you have?
- Secondary School (required)
- Fluent English, written and oral (required)
- BC Private Investigator Licence (required)
- BC Security Workers Licence (preferred)