Raute is looking for a wonderful Accounting Clerk / Receptionist to join our team!
The ideal candidate is responsible for the day-to-day handling of accounts payables, front office reception, administrative tasks, and support to the overall management team. If you thrive in a multi-tasking environment and enjoy both working with numbers and people, we would love to meet you.
- Sort and match invoices, PO’s, and reconcile, ensuring that correct billing, freight, etc.
- Verifying that invoices are correct and according to terms
- Accurately enter AP invoices into the ERP system
- Preparing invoices and cheques runs on a weekly basis
- Communicating with vendors regarding outstanding accounts, queries
Qualifications and Experience
- Education in Business, Finance, Administration, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with accounting systems like Quick Books or similar
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with emphasis on respect and integrity
- Analytical and problem-solving skills an asset
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment with a positive and professional attitude under pressure
- Competitive extended Health and Wellness Plan along with RRSP's
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Required)
- General Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)