Mspecs offers a wide variety of metal finishing services, among them: silver plating, chem film,anodize,electroless nickel and both liquid and powder paint finishes.
Mspecs is well-equipped to service its clients who derive from the telecommunications, military, commercial, transport and aerospace industries.
Reporting to the President, the Shipper/ Receiver is responsible for ensuring all material is received , shipped, and transferred internally in an accurate, timely and safe manner, in accordance with Mspecs policies and procedures.
- Loading and unloading material and equipment
- Packing, sealing, labeling and securing all outgoing shipments according to the shipping instructions and requirements
- Verifying parts numbers, descriptions and quantities and looking for obvious quality defects for all materials received and shipped
- Ensuring documents agree with actual receipts and shipments and obtaining freight quotes are required
- Tracking delivery status of incoming shipments and contacting trucking companies, freight forwarders, etc. for pick-ups and deliveries
- Putting material away into required inventory locations and transferring material from the stockroom to internal locations as per requirements
- Assisting with local pick-ups, deliveries as directed
- Using our internal system for electronic receipt and shipment of material
- Completing all shipping and receiving paperwork as per requirements (packing slips, bills of landing, commercial invoices, delivery tickets. etc.)
- Maintaining work area and participating in continuous improvement initiatives to improve safety and quality
- Cross train in various positions
- Complying with all industry, regulatory and company standards, regulations, and policies
- Mspecs Health and Safety principles
- Quality and environmental regulations and policies
- Perform other duties as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent