The Piano Studio is now accepting applications for Piano Teachers as we build our Teaching Team for the September 2021 to June 2022 school year.
We are an established, vibrant Music School with locations in Newmarket and Aurora.
Benefits of teaching at The Piano Studio:
- A positive environment with a great workplace culture
- Competitive pay rates (details discussed in an interview; based on qualifications and teaching experience)
- Efficient front-desk staff to handle administration so you can focus on teaching; a supportive Education Coordinator to help navigate any issues that may arise.
- Clean, bright and well-equipped classrooms.
- Covid-19 Plan to keep teachers and students safe (including mask requirements, entrance & exit strategies, sanitizing, etc).
What we are looking for:
- RCM Level 10 and/or a postsecondary music degree or diploma.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred.
- Commitment & reliability. The contract is for Sept-June.
- Professionalism. We are looking for individuals who will be on time, well prepared, dressed professionally, and who will put customers first.
- Flexibility to teach both in-person and online lessons from in our studios, and online from home in the event of a provincial lockdown.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of Elise Ainley.
Contract length: 10 months
Expected start date: 2021-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Masks are required to be worn at all times by everyone in the studio; entrance/exit strategies; no waiting room. Here is a video that shows our COVID-19 procedures. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9pAMZvNLBo&t=146s
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)