Drayden is currently looking to expand our team of Personal Lines Account Managers in our Stony Plain location.
Key responsibilities include:
· Providing advice to clients on insurance matters, products, and coverage’s.
· Resolving client concerns
· Developing existing client accounts
· Meeting sales and service goals
· Level 1 General Insurance License
· Actively pursuing or completion of CAIB or CIP
· Minimum of 1-year industry experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft products including Work and Outlook; experience with EPIC is considered an asset
· Strong focus on customer service
· Energetic and personally accountable for goals
· Time management
· Effective team player
· Excellent communicator
· Community Involvement
Become a part of our growing Stony Plain team today!
Founded in 1965, Drayden Insurance Ltd. is an Alberta owned Independent Insurance Brokerage with eight branches in Edmonton and area, four of which are Authorized Agents for Alberta Registries.
We are committed to protecting what people value most in their personal and business lives, through quality service and educated staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stony Plain, AB (Preferred)
- General Insurance Level 2 (Preferred)
- General Insurance Level 1 (Preferred)