Roicians is one of the best IT services providers. We provide one stop IT services for overall web design and development needs. We are one the best IT companies, with team of most dynamic, motivated and passionate IT experts.
Recently, we stepped into training for bridging gap between university education and industry requirements. We decided to provide education online & in class training. Roicians team train on various platforms.
This opportunity is best option for already working DevOps Engineers as the batches options is on Weekend basis also. This can help you to earn extra money.
Also we offer Weekdays opportunity to those who can work in weekdays on batch basis.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who thrives under the pressure of a result driven position and who has the interpersonal skills to tackle student needs.
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Trainer to join our Team. This is an amazing opportunity for eager, driven, solutions-driven Cloud DevOps Engineer to come together and make a difference!
What you will be doing: :
- Provide In-Class training and online Training on DevOps to a wide variety of students.
- Create and manage training related power point presentations.
- Deliver demo session to the students.
- Handle doubt session or query session of the students.
- Responsible for curriculum development to maintain and expand training programs for various Clients.
- Work with exceptional instructors to generate high quality creative courses targeted to a wide range of students.
- Write quizzes, homework assignments, and exams.
- Record lessons, explanations, and content on camera and on the tablet.
- Should be able to provide Course material to students.
- Responsible for resume building of students.
- Conduct mock interviews of students
- Degree computer science or equivalent work experience
- Energetic self-starter who is proficient at self-learning new skills and tools
- 2+ years of experience with GCP or other cloud provider like Azure, AWS, and OpenStack
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD using Jenkins, Bamboo, Git or similar tools
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps, Systems Administration, and Unix/Linux systems engineering
- Hands on experience with Docker or evolving container management platforms like Kubernetes.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
- DevOps: 3 years (Preferred)
- Brampton, ON (Preferred)