Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to fill the roles of full-time Program Coordinators for our AM and PM shifts, located in the communities of Neepawa & La Broquerie. This is a 1 year term position.
Your days will include:
- Supporting our employees in our COVID prevention program
- Supporting health checks and training process
- Collecting and documenting data from our COVID prevention program
- Supporting data analysis
- Ensuring all PPE procedures are followed
- Ensuring all proper sanitation procedures are followed for our employees
To succeed in this role you possess:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience in proper donning and doffing PPE procedures
- Ability to remain calm in all situations
- Effective organizational, communication, critical thinking, problem solving, team building and decision-making skills
- Training experience an asset
- Experience with data entry an asset
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.
Your Future starts now!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary