ROCK Construction and Mining Inc is a dynamic drilling and blasting company specializing in all applications of drilling and blasting. We are looking for a competent Project Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at a construction site in Ontario. As the point of reference of both workers and VP of Operations, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
Industry best wages, benefits, travel and camp accommodations provided.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers.
- Ensure the corporate philosophy regarding safety and production is followed.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Complete daily Reporting
- Identify improvement opportunities and implement procedures to adopt the best practices for site production and cost-effective preventative maintenance;
- Establish, implement and monitor production programs and to maximize efficiency;
- Provide clear work objectives and expectations of the performance levels required to achieve business plans and production targets;
- Monitor projects as to schedule and provide information for reports;
- Balance customer requirements with production capabilities;
Skills & Experience:
- Five years in drilling & blasting or mining operations oversight;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
- A team player and motivator;
- Goal-oriented and focused on results;
- Driven to succeed and will not allow small issues to cloud the larger view – has a corporate focus;
- Being bilingual would be an asset.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out
- English (Preferred)