**Our Montreal office will be moving April/May 2020 close to “Marché Central” in Montreal
555 Chabanel Street West, 10th floor (not far from Crémazie metro (orange line), close to Chabanel & Ahuntsic Train station and the future REM’s A40 station**
The way we work is changing, and the technology that helps companies manage their workforce must keep up. Managers are required to make better decisions faster, and employees expect more from their workplace tools. At KRONOS we build modern workforce management applications that empower managers, enhance the employee experience, and support flexibility.
KRONOS was named by Great Place To Work in 2019 of the Best Technology Companies to work for in Canada!
KRONOS' software Development and testing teams in Montreal (3535 Queen Mary - Côte-des-Neiges metro) are looking for a junior/intermediate Test Automation Developer Selenium / Java to work on its new Software suite, Workforce Dimensions (Scheduling module)
- 80% Automation testing (mostly Back-end, APIs), 20% Manual testing
- Provide complete automated testing coverage for areas of responsibility by seeing to the automation of Back-end/APIs tests leveraging page object model (such as Selenium)
- Setup/configure/maintain automated testing environments in a continuous integration setting
- Transform manual test documentation into robust, efficient automated test scripts
- Participate in elaboration of test documentation, execute tests, and monitor results using application lifecycle tools
- Review business and functional requirements documents in order to create appropriate test documentation
- Deliver a set of reusable, modular tests for UI components
- Continuously improve upon the productivity and efficiency of our automated testing efforts using innovative tools and techniques
- Adhere to and promote standards for test development best practices
- Support manual testing initiatives as required to meet the team’s deliverables
- Stay current on new technologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline and about 2 years' experience in Software Quality Assurance (Java / Selenium) or other related discipline with direct involvement in automated testing of web applications
- Experience delivering cloud or SaaS based offerings
- Strong understanding of Microsoft, and n-tier web technologies
- Strong background in functional testing and software quality best practice
- Ability to describe UI behavior in terms of correct technical implementation and customer user scenarios
- Solid experience in defect management (creating, follow up and validation of defect report)
- Strong asset: a good understanding of French if not spoken (we provide free french courses at work)
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.