We are looking for the enthusiastic person who has a strong compassionate in teaching. We are providing opportunities to college, university students, newly graduates, and everyone who is willing to teach.
Please have three references ready and available for contact, as well as a recent Police Vulnerable Sector check (within three months).
- Teaching students the 4 language skills of structure, listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Assess students throughout pre-set class sessions, create finals, and write upgrade reports
- Actively engaging students by running a dynamic and student-centered online classroom
As a Teacher Trainee, you must have a desire to work with students and have positive interactions with them. No teaching experience required company will train.
Additional requirements include:
- Speaking English as the first language
- Strong presentation, communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Cultural sensitivity
- An enthusiastic person with integrity
- personal satisfaction derived from teaching international students; empathy for the problems of learning English as a second language
- A recent Police Vulnerable Sector Check (three months)
- College and above
Preferred work hours (IN EST Toronto Time)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Tudoring: 1 year (Preferred)