At Rockwater Energy Solutions Canada Inc. we strive to be a “Great Place to Work” where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job, don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a Career where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Field Sales/Supervisor will work closely with Operations and Dispatch personnel to uncover, nurture and grow new business, as well as oversee day to day field operations at various client locations ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service to existing clientele.
- Establish and maintain a viable customer base by marketing products, services and solutions to existing and new customers;
- Identify, research, and develop solutions for sales opportunities;
- Act as a liaison between clients and Rockwater - have an understanding of client needs and present solutions to them as the opportunity presents itself;
- Leverage existing and new relationships with customers offering products to penetrate key target customers with Rockwater’s full suite of Fluid Management Solutions;
- Organize and control lease service activities;
- Schedule, plan and delegate work to staff;
- Document and report all pertinent staff, equipment, regulatory and other job related information;
- Responsible for crew and equipment in an assigned area;
- Ensure the compliance with Rockwater and client specific safety policies and procedures;
- Ensure the work meets legislative expectations;
- Ensure that Rockwater staff is in adherence to operating standards;
- Provide direction, training and on-going leadership to Rockwater operational staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Sales/Field Supervisory experience in a solution selling environment and oilfield service knowledge in trucking operation mandatory;
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to communicate will clients and employees at all levels within the company;
- Ability to develop and maintain productive customer relationships in a competitive market;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, manage multiple tasks and priorities producing high quality results;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as database tools and web-based applications;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision demonstrating a proactive approach to job opportunities ;
- Ability to make decisions combined with the ability to work as part of a team and share information;
- Valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid and CPR, and other industry required certification;
- Class 5 license with clean driver’s abstract.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
This position is Safety Sensitive and is subject to pre-employment testing consistent with Rockwater Canada’s Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent