Eatertainment is looking for a spunky, on-trend, photo-fanatic and social media guru to join our Marketing Team!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A LOVE for all things social media - from hashtags to trending topics and editing pictures to perfection.
- Basic knowledge of photography (videography is a plus!).
- A background in marketing - with a focus on social media planning, campaigning and reading analytics across all channels.
- An interest in the food, event planning and entertaining industry.
- Top notch organization skills, insanely good planning coordination, and a vision to reach success in the digital realm using creative direction.
- Ability to make executive decisions, work successfully both on a team and on your own, as well as stay on top of many on-going projects at one time.
- A strong knowledge of social media marketing and the event planning & catering industry.
The role entails:
- Attending events around Toronto to capture the food, atmosphere and behind the scenes of each.
- Strategically curating, editing and planning content for numerous Instagram accounts.
- Assisting the Director of Marketing in TV productions, photoshoots and daily Marketing tasks.
- Dabbling in photography on a regular basis.
We would love for a full time candidate to start as soon as possible! Please reach out to with your resume and a quick blurb about why you would be the ideal person to be our Jr. Social Media Manager!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- Social Media: 1 year (Required)
- Photography + Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)