We're a family owned and operated company that restores and renovates homes (houses & apartments) in London. We're looking for more construction talent to contribute at every stage of the project cycle, from demolition to finishing work. Talented crew members are a critical part of our small but strong team.
- Framing and insulation
- Drywall boarding
- Flooring installation and refinishing, hardwood, LVT and other
- Tiling, grouting, sealing
- Painting, interior and exterior
- Cabinet assembly and installation
- Installation of fixtures
This is a full-time job. Crew members work at job sites around London, Monday to Friday. Start time is 8:30am. This role requires occasional hours in the evening and on weekends to meet project deadlines.
- 3+ years in residential construction, and/or home renovation required
- Competent & safe operator of power tools
- Capable of physically demanding work
- Diploma in Construction, Carpentry, Cabinet-Making, Renovation Techniques strongly preferred
- Education in skilled trades, such as Plumbing or Electrical, an asset
- A clean safety record
- A clean criminal record
- A solid attendance record
- A valid driver’s license and personal transportation
Wage will reflect experience. Starting at $20/hr. Monthly allowance for health benefits. WSIB coverage provided. Mileage and other business expenses will be reimbursed.
Please email your resume. Please put the words “Construction Crew Application – Your Name” in the email subject. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
Woodlo Homes is committed to complying with all government and local health authority regulations & requirements. Personal protective equipment will be provided, as needed.
- Residential Construction: 2 years (required)