We are a technology solutions and consulting firm based in the UK (London). Our company is seeking a high-energy, Inside Sales Manager to drive revenue, new client acquisition and expansion of existing client relationships. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is seeking a fast-paced career and has a passion for selling. This is a full-time position that provides the opportunity to join a wonderful, rapidly growing organization.
The successful individual should possess the desire to work closely with exuberant colleagues in a supportive atmosphere, where progressive goals drive our work ethic. Sales experience in Consulting or Staffing Highly Preferred.
This is an onsite job (Central London) with office hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Job responsibilities and goals:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing new IT Vendor relationships.
- Expand business footprint with existing clients and vendors.
- Creation and management of a Sales funnel and driving team performance based on metrics and KPIs.
- Track individual contributors (placement specialist) and their accomplishments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by understanding business model and approach.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Participates in and leads transformation management for the department.
- Negotiate contracts; and integrating requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to organization education and experience.
- 7+ years of IT placement services experience in the UK
- 5+ years of experience in sales leadership
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in staffing or consulting
- Strong knowledge and understanding of upcoming IR 35 regulation
- Strong understanding of the UK IT consulting market
- Business experience in navigating contract related items due to the upcoming IR 35 regulation
- Experience building, leading and managing an offshore Sales team
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration or related fields
- Proven track record of positive and consistent sales performance (IT staffing placement)
- Proven track record of adding new clients to existing client base
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Pay: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- of IT placement services in the UK: 7 years (Required)
- leading an offshore sales team: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings