Job Title: Buying Administrative Assistant
The Buyers Merchandise Assistant works with the Buying Team to assist with clerical duties and data entry as required for the department. This position works closely with the Buying team as well as vendors.
· Manage all clerical functions within the buying department.
· Complete and manage Purchase order entries to its entirety and communicating with Vendors and Buyers to ensure timely delivery.
· Ensure follow up with vendors is performed on a regular basis and timely manner to ensure shipments arrive as ordered.
· Manage and maintain monthly planograms to ensure accuracy.
· Compile and analyze all reports to identify style sell through for planning purpose
· Actively analyzing reports to identify strong and weak styles and communicating with buyers for potential repeats.
· Manage and Maintain samples, including movement of samples and shipping packages.
· Require to try on samples as needed for Buyers.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
· Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Knowledge of AS400 an asset.
· Retail apparel experience required.
· Comprehends the merchandising process.
Hours: Full Time Position Monday to Friday
Fairweather welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- fashion retail: 1 year (preferred)