YSK Media specializes in premium video production, photography, digital marketing and web design. Creativity and passion go hand in hand throughout the entire life cycle of a project, leading to outstanding results and guaranteed customer satisfaction.
Are you a super talented passionate videographer? We're on the hunt for visual storytellers. If this sounds like you and you'd like to join our team - get in touch with us! We're looking to expand our team of talented videographers for the 2021 season.
We are seeking motivated, versatile, creative minds who have a passion in marketing and video production as well as an eye for details. The ideal candidates are energetic, self-motivated, team players, competent and fully equipped professional videographers.
With YSK Media, you will have creative freedom, working on client specific projects with a group of talented like minded individuals. This is not a full-time position to start. Hours are flexible and generally project based. YSK Media services many clients throughout London, Ontario on a monthly basis. You will never get bored because each company is completely different. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a videography background, who wants to be a part of a growing team. 1 - 2 years experience in this field is required. Candidates must possess and have access to their own vehicle.
If you share in these values, come join us!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Overall video production experience
- Camera operation
- Video editing
- Pre-production planning
- Social media content production (not necessary but preferred)
- Wedding film making experience (not necessary but preferred)
- Charismatic and outgoing yet very professional with responsible attitude
- Passion for videography
- Creative videographer
- Great storyteller through videography
- A keen eye for detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to determine video composition, make technical adjustments to equipment and lighting
- Professional videography editing skills using Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere
- Professional camera gear (preferred)
Pay will be dependent on skill-level/experience
- Help in creative planning and pre-production
- Come up with new and innovative ideas
- Take charge in content creation
- Set up and take down of production equipment
- Edit videos (post-production)
Please answer the following questions and attach them in a document along with your resume:
- What cameras have you previously used/currently use?
- Do you have a social network that you use to build your videography portfolio? If so, what is it?
- Please provide us with some of the previous videos you have filmed and/or edited
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Freelance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- videography: 1 year (preferred)