Business Development Executives
Career Development Society, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests in both US and abroad, is seeking to recruit Business Development Executives to join their team based in Laval.
The focus of this role is B2B sales for North American Summits. This means you will speak with, sell to, and learn from senior-level executives representing the nation’s leading corporations. As a Sales Executive, you will research new business opportunities and communicate the value that our client can bring to their business.
The role is based in Laval.
- A positive attitude
- Excellent verbal communications skills in English
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- Ability to communicate articulately with C-level executives
- Solid "deal-closing" skills
- A Focus on personal growth
- Willingness to be in a constant state of learning
- Ability to summon enthusiasm at will
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed set sales targets
- Authorized to work legally in Canada
- International travel to tend to clients at 5 star locales.
- Unmatched sales training with proven results both within the role and beyond.
- The opportunity to make six figures within your first year.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Room to grow- managers have moved on to lead offices around the world.
- A motivating corporate culture that rewards hard work and encourages professional growth.
- Laval office to help you avoid downtown traffic and ongoing road closures due to construction
I*n the role you will learn*
- How to identify the right prospects for each event's target audience
- Research, contact, negotiate and close senior level decision makers globally
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact in pursuit of sales targets
- How to effectively manage your personal accounts
Job Type: Full-time