At Wayne Toyota, we are committed to investing in our dedicated team of professionals and to providing outstanding products and services to our guests. By focusing on these goals first, our guests will experience the highest level of care, value & knowledge in our industry. If you have the personal drive to hustle and are willing to put in that extra effort, our team and this career might be the fit you are looking for.
The ideal Vehicle Product Advisor candidate will exhibit and/or be able to give examples of the following core values:
- Positive Attitude (friendly, caring, thoughtful; causes others to smile)
- Self Motivated (a strong work ethic combined with a desire to continually improve)
- Trustworthy (honest, loyal & ethical)
- Reliable (dependable and accountable for work done)
- Team Player (helpful with others, team before self)
The main responsibilities include:
- Leading our guests through the sales cycle utilizing the “Toyota Way”
- Continual learning and education (products & promotions)
- Meet or exceed monthly & quarterly sales & guest experience benchmarks
- Lead generation
The ideal candidate will also have the following qualifications & requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year sales and/or marketing experience (automotive sales experience is not required)
- Degree or diploma in business a strong asset
- Willingness to continually learn and improve skills
- Valid class G driver’s license with no major convictions
- Clear criminal background check
What does working at Wayne Toyota provide you with?
- Friendly, professional environment
- Professional training program designed by Toyota, a proven industry leader
- Opportunities to advance within our dealership
- Group benefits plan
- Competitive compensation plan with a guaranteed minimum
- Monthly car allowance
- Customer Service based incentives
Compensation: After completing our probationary period, average performers can expect to earn between $55 and $80k. This position is uncapped in earning potential and top performers can earn a six figure income.
If you believe you meet the qualifications above, please reply in confidence to Sales Manager, Wayne Toyota with your resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Thunder Bay, ON (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)