Seasons Care Inc. is a consulting network of Dietitians specializing in Long Term Care and Retirement Homes. The Dietitians who work within the network are all members of the College of Dietitians of Ontario and are insured for liability purposes.
Over the past 22 years Seasons Care has developed a successful track record with being able to find great Dietitians and Nutrition Managers, and put them into LTC Homes, Retirement Homes and private practice. We continue to grow and welcome you to join our team.
This position offers 124 RD hours per month, plus 18 FSS hours per week, at a number of locations in the Sudbury and Manitoulin areas.
- Registered Dietitians Required
- Member in good standing of the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Must have liability insurance, TB testing and vulnerable sector police check
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Long Term Care
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently/self-directed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates an ability to problem solve
- Computer Literacy-knowledge of computerized long-term care documentation programs an asset
- Membership in Dietitians of Canada – Gerontology Network an asset
- Travel may be required with some positions
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is proud to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Seasons Care Inc. is a diverse and inclusive employer encouraging diverse population to apply and compete on opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Long Term Care: 1 year (Preferred)