EeStairs is a custom high-end stair manufacture. We pride ourselves on being an industry leader in our niche market, striving daily to become the most recognized custom stair provider in the world. EeStairs is seeking passionate individuals to join our team of talented employees.
EeStairs has a current full-time position for a Finish Carpenter/Craftsman to join the EeCrew in our shop in Brantford, located minutes from highway 403. We work with many different species of wood specific to each project. A typical day to day is making custom shaped handrails and stair treads. This is a key role within the company and requires great attention to detail. If you are passionate and take pride in the work you do, this job may be for you.
Shop Location: 47 Bury Crt, Brantford, Ontario
Pay: $ (All wages are based on individual skillset, flexibility, and experience)
Hours: 44 Hours per week
Competitive wage, medical & dental benefits
- Using table saw, planer, jointer, drum sander, hand tools, cube, to take rough lumber to dressed four sides.
- Prep and work lumber into parts for assembly
- Use a gluing rack to make panels for treads
- Read blueprints to make custom parts
- Shape material with router and shaper machine to make custom treads and handrails
- Clean work area daily
Candidate must have:
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency with hand and power tools
- Able to take rough lumber and D4S (dress 4 sides)
- High attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Stair experience is an asset
- Travel to the USA can be an option from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Blueprint Reading: 3 years (Required)
- Finish Carpentry: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Ontario (Required)
- G Drivers (Required)
- English (Preferred)