Instruction from CEO or Mill Manager or Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Help in establishing Safe Operating and Lock Out Procedures
· Always Lock Out before working or entering danger zone.
· Obtain information on changeovers before they happen so equipment is ready when needed.
· Keep to regular greasing and oil schedule so complete mill is done.
· When welding, grinding, or sharpening follow general rules- clean area, wet down procedure, watchman and extinguisher.
· Keep tools and work area clean and orderly.
· Breakdown – ask for assistance if needed
- schedule repairs for after production hours if possible
· Keep a record of jobs done outside of regular greasing and oiling.(for instance belt alignment, welding, bearings changed)
· Keep track of parts inventory, let Mill Manager know when parts are required.
· Assist other employees in keeping production at a steady pace.
· In event of an oil spill inform supervisor.
· Have used saws and knives brought back to filing room as soon as possible by notifying filerman.
· Practice Preventative Maintenance – correct problem areas before they cause down time.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)