The Account Manager, Research position is a highly skilled and highly technical sales position which relies heavily on consultative selling skills and the use of the Zeiss Selling Process (ZSP) to meet customer requirements and individual/territorial sales targets. Success requires strong customer support, both product and application, for all Lifescience and Materials products in the defined territories. This requires technical knowledge of each of the various systems and components and excellent time management skills. At all times, conduct in accordance with company guidelines and standards is expected.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Biological Sciences or Business is preferred from an accredited college or university.
- Working knowledge of advanced microscopy and image analysis.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and strong presentation skills required.
- Experience in technical sales and managing a field coverage area for technical sales or product support.
- Positive "can do" attitude, coupled with a willingness to continuously acquire product and application knowledge independently.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
About this company
Carl Zeiss Canada Microscopy, Ltd, located in Toronto, Ontario, provides industry-leading and innovative microscopy and imaging solutions for bioscience, materials and industrial research, education and routine microscopy. Carl Zeiss Microscopy is a provider of key enabling technologies in both high tech industries and life sciences research. We are uniquely positioned to play a major role in helping our customers find the answers to the most pressing challenges of biological and material science.
Carl Zeiss Canada Limited & Carl Zeiss Vision Canada Inc. are equal opportunity employers and are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)