WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL • You have amazing attention for details and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You have 1-2 years of work experience in a high-volume Sales, Retail or Customer Service environment
- You have 1-2 years of proven formal and informal Leadership experience
- Your customer service and sales skills are top notch – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a solution, providing all sorts of support to aid them in their buying decision
- You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You have an obvious passion for IKEA products and design, as well as our Sustainability commitment
- You are totally cool working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, work environment
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL • Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding that you impact our customer’s experience by being able to offer solutions and answer questions that relate to their home furnishing needs.
- Coach, manage, mentor and onboard new and existing team members to ensure that they succeed. This includes identifying and developing internal talent for the future.
- Empower your team by delegating tasks
- Stay knowledgeable about in-store specials, delivery options, product features and benefits
- Actively approach customers to identify their needs by asking insightful questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes
- Generally, offer help to customers find their way around the store, so they can get what they need
- Supporting the team with additional duties, as required
- Supports the overall store business plan as well as the specific team goals
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL JUST SO YOU KNOW
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL Bilingual candidats only
Must be available evenings and weekends
Internal IKEA Montreal candidats in priority
Temporary mandate for a maternity replacement