Golden Crust Bakery Ltd. – Now Hiring! Bakery Packer (Night Shift)
Are you a motivated, quick learner and skilled to work in a fast pace environment? If so, Golden Crust Bakery is the place for you! We offer competitive wages, benefits package, full time hours and are continuously looking for new members to join our outstanding team.
- Responsible for operating, cleaning and maintenance of the bakery
- Able to read, understand and follow packing orders
- Packing of product and picking orders
- Have working knowledge of all computers in the packing room
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for all employees in the packing room.
- Follow all Safety procedures.Immediately report any food safety and/or quality problems to the Supervisor
- Have a positive attitude and eager to learn
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be capable of lifting up to 44lbs, standing for extended periods
- Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times
- All other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous bakery experience considered as asset
- Previous food service experience considered as asset
- Knowledge and understanding of bakery products
- Passion for working in a team setting
- Must have good working knowledge of food quality, hygiene and sanitation, kitchen safety and food presentation
- Knowledge of food preparation/presentation for a wide variety of food items
- Use of commercial kitchen equipment, sanitation and safety practices Inventory control procedures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a baker to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have the ability to regularly walk or stand for extended periods of time
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.)
- Will involve frequent repetitive hand actions
- Will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level
We thank all applicants; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Resumes may be submitted by mail, fax or e-mail to:
Atlantic Grocery Distributors Ltd.
Attn.: Sonya Doran-Human Resources Manager
1 Hope Avenue
Bay Roberts, NL A0A 1G0
Job Type: Full-time