LaPrairie Works is a diversified and growing transportation specialist. We come with over 25 years of operating experience in Western Canada, and our core business areas include highway maintenance, on and off highway hauling, oilfield services, mine contracting and site services.
We are currently recruiting permanent full-time Class Three Drivers to expand our Plow Truck fleet within the highway maintenance operations based in Valleyview, Alberta. The ideal candidates will fulfill the following criteria:
- Demonstrated initiative with solid HSE fundamentals and sound work ethic.
- Off-Road & Mountain experience
- Ability to apply and remove tire chains
- Ability to work Day and Night Shifts
- Valid Class 3 license & Driver abstract in good standing
- First Aid Training
- Ability to complete / maintain accurate Driver Hours of Service Records
- Able to understand and communicate in English
LaPrairie Works offers safety and productivity incentives as an additional incentive component of our overall compensation program and a competitive benefits package.
We encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence, however, only those in consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Off-Road and Mountain Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid (Preferred)
- Class 3 Drivers License (Required)