A well established and rapidly expanding Oil & Gas Services company is seeking a Vacuum Truck Operator with a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Class 1 or Class 3 Operator Licence with Clean Abstract.
About Solution Services.:
Solution Services is one of the Peace regions fastest growing Oil and gas services companies. For only operating 4 years now, we have been delivering top-quality Plant maintenance, valve service, specialized fluid, pressure and vacuum services to our valued customers province wide. With continuous growth, Solution Services is focusing its efforts on being “Your Best Solution” by becoming a One-Stop Shop that specializes in Shutdowns, Turnarounds, and Specialized Fluids. We’ll provide the appropriate equipment, man-power, planning and supervision needed to safely and efficiently complete any job.
Brand new, State of the Art equipment. Competitive wages. Benefits after 3 months.
As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us!
Additional qualities required:
- Valid Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, Fall Arrest, and Confined Space
- Excellent communication skills – English fluency both written and verbal
- Ability to follow directions and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliability and consistent attendance are imperative to this position.
Please submit cover letter, resume, references and salary expectation by applying to this ad.
PLEASE: NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-IN
Job Type: Full-time
- Oilfield Driving: 5 years (Required)
- Grande Prairie, AB (Required)
- Class 1 or Class 3 (Required)
- English (Required)