Do You Thrive in a Customer First Environment?
Is Effective Communication & Creative Problem Solving your Strength?
Are you Ready to Share your Skills with a Progressive & Positive Team?
WELCOME TO PARKWAY DENTISTRY!
Parkway Dentistry is seeking an experienced Part Time Administration Assistant to join our team.
In this fast pace role, you will:
· Provide administrative support to a progressive dental practice acting as an ambassador to our patients through treatment coordination and excellent patient support;
· Act as a partner to Parkway Professionals to ensure they have what they need to always put patients first
Parkway Dentistry offers comprehensive, family-oriented dental care and leading-edge treatments that are delivered in a welcoming and comfortable environment, where patients are our top priority! Our employees are supported with a competitive salary, dental benefits, flexible scheduling, and financial support for continuing education.
If you have:
- A knack for thinking outside the box and multitasking · 3+ years experience in a dental practice, including experience as a dental assistant · Post secondary diploma · A proven ability to collaborate and problem solve · A positive and proactive approach · Experience in planning, submitting and managing benefits and insurance claims and experience in accounts receivable/payable · Experience in providing chairside assistance to dentists during the examination & treatment of patients
This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Apply today.
Excellent remuneration provided - it is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of Dental office administration experience
- Training and experience as a dental assistant is an asset
Part-time (Wednesday and Thursday, occasional Friday and Saturday)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)