Alexandria Moulding is a leading moulding manufacturer and distributor of wood and wood composite mouldings in North America & the world and is currently comprised of five distinct facilities within Canada and the United States.
We are hiring for DC Employees in our Distribution Centre for the night shift.
· Efficiently pick customer orders ensuring the correct number and products are accurate
· Strapping orders
· Transport orders to shipping locations
· Operates material handling equipment in a safe, responsible manner and ensuring that all safety pre-inspection checks are completed before use
· Correctly document and label all orders correctly through documentation including orders, packaging details, shipping labels, etc.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
· Ensure product quality assurance
· Perform housekeeping as you go
· Commitment to promoting Health & Safety in a team environment
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Basic computer skills
· Repetitive tasks
· Handle heavy up to 50 lbs.
· Physically demanding
· Standing for extended periods
· Attention to detail
· Ability to read and write
· All necessary training will be provided
· Self-motivated and works well under pressure
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· One (1) year experience
- Candidates must be of a serious nature and have a work record of regular and punctual attendance
Moulure Alexandria Moulding Inc is an equal opportunity employer and will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities during the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.51 per hour
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Night Shift
- Order Picking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Alexandria, ON (Preferred)