Dr. Demetrios Drakos - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Plastic Surgery Office
Plastic Surgeon's office in Brantford.
Seeking a professional candidate who has experience in medical reception or medical office administration. Candidate must be able to work individually and have excellent multitasking skills.
Options for full time / part time / some work hours from home.
· Scheduling and reminding patients of appointments.
· Receiving and replying to phone calls and messages.
· Procedure Booking and scheduling.
· Basic billing duties including invoicing and collection of third party payment.
· Editing and faxing of consultation notes and referrals.
· Maintaining office and ordering of medical supplies.
· Welcoming and registering patients at the front desk.
· Knowledge of EMR Accuro is an asset
· Excellent computer skills in Word and Excel.
· Previous medical reception experience is an asset.
· Excellent customer service skills and phone manners.
· Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work well under pressure.
· Understanding of medical terminology.
· Valid Driver’s license & access to a motor vehicle.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via this job posting.
Starting salary negotiable based on experience.
Expected start date: 2021-07-26
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
COVID office precautions in place. Reception area is shielded from clients/patients. Limiting office visits. Double vaccination recommended.