A part time role with opportunity to become full time.
A great opportunity for a motivated individual, committed to customer service, looking for a career within a growing healthcare company. This role provides administrative support to the team including Registered Respiratory Therapists, has direct contact with patients and follows up with patients to determine their satisfaction with services provided.
Make an impact as we continue to grow our business! Learn more about us at: www.avantsleep.com.
- General administrative duties including: answering phones, greeting and scheduling patients, obtaining and issuing appropriate paperwork, maintain supplies, chart filing, mailings/faxing, typing reports, proof reading reports and dictations, restocking inventory
- Interact professionally with patients, colleagues and physicians. Address patient questions. Comfortable dealing with payment follow-up.
- Maintain supplies and ensure the overall professional appearance of the clinic. Track and submit monthly clinic metrics. Perform inventory counts and related data entry.
- Clean and sterilize equipment.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bilingual is a strong asset.
- Able to work independently.
- Computer proficient. Experience using an EMR system is an asset.
- University or college degree is an asset.
- Administrative experience is also an asset.
- A professional and mature demeanor, strong organizational skills, attentive to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and phone manner.
- An ability to work independently and a strong aptitude to learn.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- medical office administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fredericton (Preferred)
- MOA (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)