Teaching Positions for September 2021
Full Time High School Generalist (grades 9-10)
TOC’s Junior and Senior School
Aberdeen Hall Preparatory School provides excellent academics, athletics, arts and character education for Preschool to Grade 12 students. Our highly trained faculty receive mentoring and development opportunities to be leading professionals in their fields using cutting-edge classroom technology in a newly built inspiring campus setting.
We welcome applicants who are innovative, progressive, adaptable and passionate about raising the next generation to lead meaningful lives as contributing citizens to their communities.
Aberdeen Hall provides
- Open and collaborative culture
- Well established mentorship program
- Personalized professional development plans
- Innovate and progressive approach to teaching
- Newly built inspiring campus setting
- Low student/teacher ratios
- B.C. Ministry of Education Certificate or equivalent
- Experience in an Independent School (asset)
- Computer Skills: Google classroom, docs, sheets, slides and Gmail
The successful applicant will be a team player and participate in extra-curricular activities. Aberdeen Hall offers above the grid compensation and excellent long-term potential. We thank all candidates for their time and interest; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please forward resume and cover letter that includes first and last name that BC teaching certificate is listed under to: Lisa White, Director of Finance & Human Resources
Application deadline: 2021-09-17
Expected start date: 2021-10-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
We follow all guidelines and protocols from the Health Authorities and Ministry of Education as well enhanced protocols.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)